Two Added Dates to Sign Up for Faith Formation Classes!
We still have a few spaces available in some faith formation classes, so we are opening registration on Sunday, July 8th and Sunday, July 15th at the following times:
Once classes fill up, registration for that grade will be closed.
When you come to register make sure to bring:
• Child's birth certificate
• Child's baptismal certificate
• If you are not a parishioner at St. Monica you will need a letter from your church stating that you are a registered parishioner
- Families must be registered parishioners or bring a letter from their parish giving permission to enroll in Faith Formation at St. Monica
- Register child in the program at the Church office during set registration periods.
- Submit a Copy of child's Baptismal Certificate and Birth Certificate at the time of registration. Emergency phone numbers & medical information must be provided on the registration form.
- A per child fee is requested; 80 for one child, 70 for two, 60 for three children, 57 for four children, and 50 for five children. We also request 25 dollars to help cover costs for First Holy Communion.
St. Monica offers faith formation and sacramental preparation from Kinder - 7th grade. Children attend class in a traditional classroom setting while parents are offered the opportunity to grow in their own knowledge of the faith at the same time. Classes for children are held in English while formation for parents is held in both English and Spanish.
Classes are offered on Sunday from 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
Please refer to the following parent booklet for more information about our Children Faith Formation program: