Altar Servers are members of the community, ages fifth grade and up, who assist the priests before, during and after Mass. Altar serving is a quiet but important and dignified part of the service and an easy way to be involved with the Mass. Training is mandatory.
The schedule for Altar Servers is maintained on SignUpGenius. Click here to access SignUpGenius.
of Holy Communion
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are commissioned by the pastor to assist the priests and deacons in distributing communion during Mass, to home-bound sick and aged of the parish. Contact Wanda Avery at 972-910-0616 or at .
Extraordinary Minister Schedules
- Saturday 5:00 pm (schedule August 9 to September 27, 2014)
- Sunday 8:00 am (schedule August 9 to September 28, 2014)
- Sunday 9:30 am (schedule August 9 to September 28, 2014)
- Sunday 11:00 am (schedule August 9 to September 28, 2014)
- Sunday 12:30 pm (schedule August 9 to September 28, 2014)
- Sunday 5:00 pm (schedule August 9 to September 28, 2014)
Ushers welcome the people as they gather for Mass, assist the people in finding a place in the assembly, gather their offerings for the church, and thank them for their attendance and participation as they leave. Contact Ilda Manriquez at
214- 352-8245 or
These men and women bring a smiling face and helping hand to all those coming to Mass. They direct parishioners and visitors and help answer questions about the parish. Contact Joseph Bielecki at 214-207-2252 or at .