Altar Servers are members of the community, ages fifth grade and up, who assist the priests before, during, and after Mass. Altar serving is a quiet but important and dignified part of the Mass and an easy way to be involved with the service. Training is mandatory.
If you have any questions or are interested in serving, please contact Lara Haynes at You can also contact David McCain at 214-709-6321 or at . This email, , can also be used to contact leaders for Altar Servers.
The schedule for Altar Servers is maintained on SignUpGenius.
of Holy Communion
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are commissioned by the pastor to assist the priests and deacons in distributing communion during Mass, to home-bound sick and aged of the parish. Contact Wanda Avery at 972-393-5098 or at
Extraordinary Minister Schedules
- Saturday 5:00 pm (January 24 - March 14, 2015)
- Sunday 8:00 am (January 25 - March 15, 2015)
- Sunday 9:30 am (January 25 - March 15, 2015)
- Sunday 11:00 am (January 25 - March 15, 2015)
- Sunday 12:30 pm (January 25 - March 15, 2015)
- Sunday 5:00 pm (January 25 - March 15, 2015)
Ushers welcome the people as they gather for Mass, assist the people in finding a place in the assembly, gather their offerings for the church, and thank them for their attendance and participation as they leave. Contact Lisa Bell at 214-695-9266 or .